Case Study: Voluntary Sector Parenting Course
To supply a crèche to support a 12 week parenting course for teenage mums.
Crèche Out Solution:
- Spoke with the client to discuss their wishes and requirements
- Visited the site to do a risk assessment and discuss any special requirements
- Produced site specific risk assessment and fire evacuation procedure.
- Selected a staff team and met with them to discuss crèche requirements and any specialist or confidential information
- A senior team member attended the first session of the crèche to introduce staff to the client and ensure implementation of any specific requirements or procedures.
Ensured that all parents were able to leave their children confidently and participate fully in the course and that all the children had positive happy experience.