Sensory Case Study
To provide a Sensory session with all three sensory areas: - dark/light, heuristic, and messy.
- Met with the client to view the setting and discuss the desired outcomes that their group are looking for.
- Devised a plan of the space and activities to meet the desired outcomes of the group.
- Produced a booking confirmation with all the relevant information for the group and a risk assessment for the session.
- Met with the Creche Out activities team to plan the session and check equipment.
- Arrived on site in advance of the session to set up, including a final check that all electrical equipment is safely accessible.
- Liaised with the staff at the setting to ensure that they were informed about the running of the session and the focus of the activities.
- Ensured the smooth running of the session and that the children derived maximum benefit from the Sensory Experience.