Corporate Events Case Study: London Exhibition
Ten-day exhibition in London. Childcare facilities for 40 children of between 2 and 8 years of age.
Crèche Out Solution:
- Visited exhibition venue to discuss the organiser’s exact requirements and to do risk assessment of crèche site.
- Liaised with Ofsted & local government officials to obtain crèche registration for event
- Introduced site-specific risk assessment, fire evacuation procedure and site specific policies and procedures
- Arranged web link for crèche pre-registration
- Designed and sourced crèche required back drops and theming props
- Managed a team of fully qualified staff
- Implemented operational plan
- Detailed age-appropriate daily programmes for children
- Provided a range of great art activities
- Put on daily shows from its in-house children’s entertainers ‘Squiggles’ and ‘Patchy Pete’
- Ensured all the children had a great day!
Examples of Themes and Art Activities
LIFE IN THE COLD – An Arctic scene frieze. Includes bubble sponge painting, making penguins, snowflake pictures and fish mobiles, creating juggling seals and decorating animal-shaped biscuits.
A COUNTRY GARDEN – A ‘Hungry Caterpillar’ frieze. Includes making flower ‘wellie’ pegs, butterfly mobiles, ladybird models and flower bookmarks, as well as creating 3D insect and flower pictures.
PIRATES & PRINCESSES – Frieze of a pirate ship and the princess’ castle. Includes making crowns and pirate hats, jewel and pasta necklaces, pirate eye patches and gold and silver coins... real of course!